Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Readers & Followers

So I'm all set up in Google Reader and thinking about the potential exponential levels of complexity--a good reason to learn all the sorting and tagging tricks right away and I am anticipating more of the same in the next Thing--the RSS feeds.
I was excited to see that I have 3 followers, and only two of them are related to me. That's pretty sad in blog world terms, but it seems like an accomplishment, somehow. Hello, followers!
The Common Craft videos are great! Cut to the chase, save me time, and entertain me just a little as well.
As all things computer, there are multiple ways to do everything in social networking. If I put a blog on my Reader, do I show up as a follower? I'm going to look into that next time, and also doing something about my blog profile so that I can be a more interesting follower.
Then it's on to Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment