Friday, July 24, 2009

Delicious

I set up an account and imported my favorites, but I don't think there's anything uniquely wonderful there that anyone doesn't already know about.
It is very cool and useful that our reference librarians are all contributing to a Delicious list of great reference websites. We have always shared websites within our library system, and I remember notebooks and note cards in little file boxes. Of course, finding them was sometimes an issue if we weren't all thinking of the same category or subject heading (see previous post). Another problem was that the links would change or disappear after a time.
Is there a way to check currency on your entire list of bookmarks without having to go to each one, one at a time? I didn't look for that on the Delicious site, but maybe there's an app for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment