Friday, August 14, 2009

Sharing Docs

I can see that Google Docs could be useful. The ability to share and collaborate without a miles-long string of emails is very attractive. I set up my document and emailed its link to my group, who unanimously ignored it. It was just a simple shopping list of things needed, and I encouraged them to look at it and add to it. I was able to get back to it through the email link and add to it, so I think it was working. Since no one even told me that they couldn't get to it, I'm going to assume they didn't try. Not yet, anyway. Things are a little overwhelming around here with Summer Reading Club just ending and all the children's librarians on vacation. I'll give them a little more time, and then show them how it works. Pretty impressive, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment